Harmony Holistics Wirral
provides tailor made reflexology, aromatherapy massage, Reiki, Indian Head Massage, Deep Tissue massage and Hot Stones treatments. We use high quality essential oils specifically blended for each client, rather than pre blended oils.
I trained at the Gaia School of Natural Health (http://gaiaschool.org.uk/index.php). I have gained the following qualifications from the fully accrediated ABC (Awarding Body Consortium):
L3 Diploma in Reflexology;
L3 Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology;
L3 Diploma in Aromatherapy;
Reiki Practioner Course Certificate (Reiki I and II) Approved by the UK Reiki Federation.
I have also gained a Diploma in:
- Indian Head Massage
- Deep tissue Massage
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage
Continuing Professional Development training undertaken:
- Healthy eating course.
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage (RLD) - used specifically to help lymphoedema as a result of breast cancer surgery. However, other conditions causing lymphoedema can be helped with this technique - please refer to the link below for more information:
- Light Touch Reflexology techniques by John Cross, looking at chronic and acute conditions. This techniques works by balancing Chakras and can isolate and balance certain reflexes with the related acu-pressure points.
- I have attended a 2 day training course provided by Dr Manzaneres. I acquired 16 classroom hours of continuing education in The Manzanares Method™ of is approved for CE by the American Reflexology Certification Board. MMR Course training includes study of the Manzanares Press and SlideTechnique™, Manzanares reflexology research principles, protocols and MMR foot reflexology mapping. Read more about the Manzanares Method of Reflexology research and training at http://www.ManzanaresMethod.com.
- I have attended a 2 day training course on the new Functional Reflex Therapy techniques. This empowers the multi-disciplinary teams in school, parents, carers, grandparents, siblings and keyworks nuturing and supporting children and adults with autism, learning difficulties, neurological impairments and complex needs with non invasive, safe, simple relaxation techniques drawn from the original theories and practice of Reflexology. see www.functionalreflextherapy.co.uk for more detailed information.
- I have attended a Maternity Reflexology course run by Carolyn Roberts, Gaia School of Natural Health, covering how to support pregnant ladies throughout their pregnancy and after the birth using reflexology.
- I am an assistant tutor at the Gaia School of Natural Health assisting on the L5 Reflexology courses.
I have volunteered at local school specialising in caring for children with austism, providing reflexology and the new Functional Reflex Therapy techniques to help the chiildren relax and relieve them from the feeling of anxiety they experience on a daily basis dealing with this condition.
Mon, Wed, Thurs and Fri 9:15-3:15, Tuesday - 9:15-5:00pm.
Some evening and weekend appointments available by arrangement.
Reflexology - 55 mins £30
Reiki - 45 mins £25
Aromatherapy full body - 55 mins £32
Aromatherapy faical - 45 mins £26
Deep tissue full body - 55 mins £34
Deep tissue back, shoulders neck - 45mins £28
Indian Head Massage - 40 mins £25
How to reach me
It is best to contact me via my mobile number - 07712 889212 (phone or text). I will aim to return calls/texts within 24 hours. Alternatively you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am based at:
22 Miles Lane
Off road parking is available.