Free Flow Healing:
What I call Free Flow Healing is a range of therapeutic approaches - reflexology, energy-field healing, mindfulness - that not only helps to relieve specific problems (see below) but can also lead to a better quality of life. Throughout my healing work I have found that one therapeutic technique alone is sometimes not enough to create the conditions for lasting change.
How can it help?
Broadly speaking, sessions aim to alleviate 3 types of condition:
1. STRESS & TENSION Muscular tension e.g. neck & shoulder stiffness, head & back ache. Stress-related ailments e.g. IBS, PMS, insomnia. Anxiety, worry, poor concentration. Over-doing.
2. FEELING ‘STUCK’ Physical and emotional blocks: e.g. sinus congestion, constipation, fluid retention; e.g. feeling of not going anywhere, frustration, indecision, feeling ‘flat’.
3. LOW ENERGY Fatigue, tiredness, low immunity, feeling ‘run down’. Recovery from or learning to cope better with injury, surgery or serious illness. Low mood, sadness, grief, loss.
I am an experienced practitioner of reflexology massage (feet and hands), energy-field healing, shiatsu techniques and mindfulness. I offer these different approaches to healing either on their own or in combination depending on the needs of the individual concerned.
I am a well-qualified therapist with over 18 years’ experience in private practice and also work for a healthcare organisation providing touch therapies to support patients with life-threatening illnesses.
Appointments are available:
- Mondays and Tuesdays: morning, afternoon, evening
- Wednesdays and Thursdays: late afternoon, evening
Sessions are usually held in my therapy room in north-west Bristol although I also offer home visits.
How to reach me
For further information and contact details you are welcome to view my website: www.naturaltherapypages.co.uk/freeflowhealing