The Reflexology Studio is a beautiful treatment space located in a period property on a tree-lined street in leafy Northfields, Ealing, West London. Reflexology Practitioner Sara Love provides reflexology and fertility & pregnancy reflexology to support health and wellbeing.
Reflexology is a wonderfully relaxing and gentle therapy that works to support the body's own healing and revitalising processes, promoting energy flow and calming the nervous system.
It can help with a wide range of health concerns, including:
- Neck & back pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Digestive complaints
- Endocrine disorders
- Respiratory conditions
- PMT, PCOS & endometriosis
Practitioner Sara Love MAR specialises in supporting women throughout the conception, pregnancy and post-natal journey. She will be delighted to hear from you to discuss how reflexology might be able to support you, whether you are struggling with a fertility issue, trying to conceive, or are looking for support in the later stages of pregnancy. Reflexology is a wonderful therapy for new mums, and for babies too! It can help with common infant complaints including: colic; restlessness; teething pain; sinus & ear infections; sleep disturbance.
Sara is also qualified to provide specialist reflexology to people receiving or recovering from cancer treatments, and is qualified to offer nutritional advice to help support energy and wellbeing.
Whatever your state of health, Sara is here to support you and will be delighted to discuss how reflexology might be able to help you feel calmer, stronger, and more at ease in your body.
Please see The Reflexology Studio website for more details: www.thereflexologystudio.net.
Training, qualifications & experience:
- Diploma in Reflexology from the London School of Reflexology.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Fertility & Pregnancy Reflexology from the London School of Reflexology.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Nutrition for the Complementary Therapy Client.
- Qualification in using Complementary Therapies with Cancer Patients.
- Level 2 Reiki Qualification.
- Qualified First Aider.
- BA (Hons) 1st class Social Sciences - Counselling Qualification.
- Full member of the Association of Reflexologists.
- Fully insured to practice.