Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies is a one stop holistic therapy centre in London.
As an introduction, I am Rima Shah and I'm an award winning Natural Health and skincare expert and I'm also the owner of Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies.
At Calm and Clear I specialise in de-stressing the mind, body and spirit by offering you a number of holistic top to toe treatments.
Clinics are based in Covent Garden, Moorgate and Monument.
The therapies I practice include:
- Fertility Reflexology
- Fertility Massage
- Maternity Massage/Aromatherapy
- Maternity Reflexology
- Manual Lymph Drainage (Vodder technique) - for the face only
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage (RLD)
- Indian Head Massage (Indian Champissage™)
- Facial Rejuvenation (Natural Facelift massage)
- Neal's Yard Remedies Organic Holistic Facials
- Thermo-Auricular Therapy® (Ear Candling)
- Ayurvedic Kansa Vatki Foot Massage
I specialise in fertility, pregnancy (both prenatal and postnatal), stress and digestive health.
I have been involved in the complementary health field for over sixteen years. My career in health started many years ago while I was at university, and since then I have achieved a BSc degree in Life Sciences, which includes anatomy and physiology. After this I studied my various complementary therapy treatments, while also working within stressful office and retail environments. From this I fully understand and appreciate the increasing stresses and strains life throws at us every day. My extensive experience has qualified me to give special, individual treatments, ranging from a pampering facial to deep back work or an indulgent head, neck and shoulder treatment.
I am very enthusiastic and determined about my work, and I believe in guiding people to help them feel at their optimum, so that everyone can achieve a level of peace, tranquillity and harmony within themselves.
The choice of treatment used is designed and customised for each individual after an initial consultation. All the therapies used are holistic treatments, which restore balance to mind and body.
Following your choice of treatment you will be offered specific lifestyle and after care advice with suggestions about how to help maintain the improvements between treatments. This will allow you to participate in making the treatments more effective to gain longer-term benefits for you.
I run the Association of Reflexologists Central London therapist group.
- Award winner – Holistic Therapist Magazine Business Awards 2016 in Best Practitioner Category
- Award shortlist - Federation of Holistic Therapists Complementary Therapist of the Year 2016
- Award shortlist - Holistic Therapist Magazine Business Awards 2017 in Best Practitioner Category
I am one of the country’s leading lecturers in Maternity Reflexology and Maternity Massage – training other practitioners who wish to specialise in these fields. I also give talks and training to midwives about complementary therapies and present seminars on Maternity Reflexology for the Association of Reflexologists. I also hold various workshops and talks for the general public. Further information can be found under the Workshops and Courses section of my website.
Professional Membership and Insurance
I am fully insured and I am a member of:
- Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Association of Therapy Lecturers (ATL)
- Association of Reflexologists (AoR)
- Association of Reproductive Reflexologists (ARR)
- Complementary Therapists Association (CThA)
- London Centre of Indian Champissage (LCICI)
- Thermo-Auricular Therapy Therapy (T.A.Th)
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Royal Society of Medicine - Senior associate member
I have featured in a number of magazines/newspapers and on national TV and radio (see Press & Media page). I also treat many well known, high profile and celebrity clients and I maintain a large client base.
All press articles can be found here: http://www.calmandclear.co.uk/press-media/
Qualifications can be seen here: https://www.calmandclear.co.uk/about-rima/qualifications-professional-membership/
Please contact Rima via her website, www.calmandclear.co.uk
Book appointments here: https://www.calmandclear.co.uk/appointment-bookings/
You can also connect with her here:
Neal's Yard Remedies, 2 Neal's Yard, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9DP
The Light Centre, 114 London Wall, Moorgate, London EC2M 5QA
The Light Centre, 36 St Mary at Hill, Monument, London EC3R 8DU
Full details on the website here: https://www.calmandclear.co.uk/location-prices/
Wednesday - Bank Monument 2.30 to 8 pm
Thursday - Moorgate 2.30 to 8 pm