My name is Rosanna and I'm a fully qualified and experienced Reflexologist. I specialise in Fertility, Pregnancy, Stress and Cancer. I am also a fully qualified Fertility Awareness Teacher and help couples to optimise their chances of conception.
In addition to encouraging your body to enter a natural self-balancing state, my reflexology treatments are personalised to focus on your most pressing health concerns. I also use my evidence-based scientific background to complement the reflexology treatments by helping you to understand your own medical conditions and treatments. I believe that by understanding how our bodies work in health and illness, we take a huge step towards helping ourselves to recover and to live our lives in a healthier and happier way.
Treatments include using one or more of the following techniques:
- Traditional Reflexology - gentle pressure is applied to specific reflex points on the feet.
- Precision Reflexology - the use of energy linking techniques between reflex points.
- Hot Stone Reflexology - the use of warmed stones to massage the legs and feet, with small stones used on the reflex points.
- Thai Foot Massage - the use of traditional Thai massage techniques on the legs and fee, with a Thai wooden stick used on the reflex points.
- Fertility Reflexology- additional hormone balance techniques on the feet to aid conception and provide support during IVF and other assisted reproduction techniques.
- Maternity Reflexology - modified reflexology techniques to support and relax expectant mothers and help the mind and body prepare for labour.
Please look at my website to find out more at: www.happierhealthieryou.co.uk
Dr Rosanna Mundy, BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD, MAR, CNHC registered
I have had a life-long interest in the human body, health and disease. I have a Degree in Biology, a Masters in Infectious Diseases and a PhD in Medical Bacteriology all from Imperial College London. Until 2006 I worked as a Postdoctoral medical researcher at Imperial College. Following the arrival of my children, I decided to exchange the highly pressured world of scientific research for a more family friendly career. I chose to study as a reflexologist as I had found reflexology to be highly beneficial to my health and sanity! I trained at the Philip Salmon School of Reflexology and graduated with a Diploma (level 3) in Reflexology in 2009.
Once qualified I set up The Bramley Holistic Practice, which I run from a dedicated treatment room in my house. I now run a busy practice treating clients with a whole range of health issues. I continue to update my knowledge and deepen my skills. I regularly attend seminars and courses and to date have gained qualifications in Foot Reading, Baby Reflex, Maternity Reflexology, Thai Foot Massage, Ear Candling and most recently Fertility Awareness.
Appointments are available:
Daytime: Monday - Friday 09.00 - 15.30
Evenings: Monday - Friday 18.00 -21.30
I have a relaxing and tranquil treatment room overlooking the garden in Alwyn Road, Maidenhead.
There is plenty of street parking available.
How to reach me
I look forward to hearing from you and discussing your individual requirements in more detail. Please contact me via phone or email and if I'm unavailable, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Phone: 01628 773133